Global Electric Vehicle Industry Report, Published 2011
Download latest Electric Vehicle Report Online
Automotive research publishers, Trend Tracker have published their comprehensive review of the global Electric Vehicle Market in their 2011 Electric Vehicle Report. The Report is a 3 year study into Electric Vehicle technology, nergy demand, infrastructure and fiscal challenges that face governments, investors, environmental lobbies and citizens.
The report was written by senior research director Toby Procter and was founded on the prospect that the scarcity of energy poses a greater risk to mobility and the suppliers that supply it than investors and other stakeholders wish to understand.
2011 Electric Vehicle Report is Available Now
The Electric Vehicle report entitled: EVs: Energy, Infrastructure and Mobility in the Real World, contains:
- Electric vehicle technology
- Electric vehicle battery chemistry
- Overview of recharging issues and developments
- Electric Vehicle market forecasts
- Fiscal and political Electric Vehicle policies
- Business models for Electric Vehicle distribution